EDITING THE BOX FOR BEGINNERS LIVE WEBINAR
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL PRICE OF $60FOR THE FIRST 25 WHO SIGN UP!
This Webinar will happen on February 9, 2020 at 8 pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME
If you are in Australia or a different time zone please calculate the time difference.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A DOWNLOAD 2 DAYS AFTER THE WEBINAR TO KEEP FOREVER.
This webinar will be taught by Alissa and moderated by Chris. Alissa and Chris will answer questions throughout the webinar.
- 4 box white grid with Clipping Masks (VALUE $10.95)
- Practice images that were used in the session
- Presentation Download
- Video download after the session so that participants can go back and practice using the the practice images and 4 box grid that is included.
- BONUS 4 LARGE AND 4 SMALL BOX GRID WITH CLIPPING MASKS (VALUE $10.95)
- Cheat Sheets for Photoshop
- 20% Discount to Photo Box Designs Store
- Lightroom Editing
- Moving Images from Lightroom to Photoshop
- Reviewing the Layers Panel in relation to Box Photography
- Reviewing the Photoshop Tools used most in Box Photography
- Reviewing Photoshop Shortcuts that are most used in Box Photography
- Reviewing image size, print size and aspect ratio in relation to Box Photography
- Cropping Box Images
- Basic review of layers and masks in relation to Box Photography
- Importing images into the template
- Demonstrate how to change color profiles and bit depth so that your imported images and the template match
- Editing images two ways inside the template:
- Editing UNDER THE GRID
- Editing using CLIPPING MASKS
- Editing hanging limbs and passing items over the grid
- Quick and simple trick to edit white balance
- Creating Shadows
- Final editing touch ups
- Exporting to jpeg
This webinar will use Photoshop CC 2020 and Lightroom Classic.