Wreath Christmas Minis Marketing Template
This is a Marketing template for Inside the Box photography composites and general portrait photography needs.
This is a PSD file with multiple options for customization (NOT A SINGLE JPEG BACKDROP)
Customize this template with your own fonts or DOWNLOAD THE LINKS OF THE FONTS USED.
CUSTOMIZE THE WORDS TO REFLECT THE PACKAGE THAT YOU OFFER FOR YOUR OWN SESSIONS.
Included in this purchase:
- PSD/ Photoshop file
- 2 Sets of Clipping Masks included
- Editable text
- Click on and off BOW clip art (edit, move or resize if you wish)
- Word doc to help you edit with clipping masks and the links to the fonts used
Sized at 15x15
DISCLAIMER: THIS TEMPLATE USES CLIPPING MASKS. THERE ARE NO TRANSPARENT SQUARES OR OPENINGS TO PLACE IMAGES UNDER.
· All of the font layers are editable.
· The garland and ornaments are flattened into the template
· The gift bow can be turned off and on
· The borders around the boxes can be turned off and on
· You can also choose to NOT USE THE CLIPPING MASKS and lay your photo under the text for a unique look.
The fonts used in this template are
Special Request Demo. https://www.dafont.com/special-request.font
Shree Davanagari 714 https://www.onlinewebfonts.com/download/d02befc8fdd8e5315fb21fa7f38fd55a
HOW TO USE CLIPPING MASKS:
You must import the images into the template that you would like to use by going to File- Place Embedded - then find your image from your files and place it inside the templated.
THE IMAGE MUST BE ABOVE THE CLIPPING MASK SQUARE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED INSIDE.
MAKE SURE YOUR IMAGE IS SELECTED IN THE LAYERS PANEL THEN RIGHT CLICK ON THAT IMAGE AND CLICK ON CREATE CLIPPING MASK.
Use the transformation tool with your image by holding down command or control t to size your image under the clipping mask. You MUST HOLD THE SHIFT KEY WHILE YOU TRANSFORM to constrain the image so that it will remain a box shape.
The clipping masks were designed for ease of use. However, you can choose other options when creating your image:
1. You can change the size or duplicate the clipping masks to create different square box patterns of your own design.
2. You can choose to not use any clipping masks (turn them off in the layers panel) and just import an an ALREADY FINISHED inside the box composite and place it OVER the template.
Inside the Box templates are for the individual purchaser ONLY . It is prohibited to share or resell the .psd templates. It is for individual use for the purpose of creating a collage for clients using the templates within your own original creation or for personal use. You may sell the creation of an Inside the Box collage once completed as a compressed file including your collage photos and additional add ons. However, you may not resell the template .psd file. The templates and instructions are the property of Alissa Beth Photography.
All digital products are final sale. No refunds.
If you have a problem, please contact us directly so we can resolve it for you.